We take the safety of our guests seriously, and while we can’t guarantee total protection, we will commit to doing all we can. We have placed the following guidelines and precautions in each class for your comfort and protection:
- We require masks to be worn by all of our staff, other than our pitmaster instructor while he is speaking.
- Class capacity has been cut down to allow social distancing. Most venues are now operating with only a 15-18 person class size to allow for social distancing.
- Some class times have been adjusted to operate before the brewery opens to the public for enhanced safety and social distancing.
- We will do all we can to socially distance seating, although small groups that arrive together and want to sit together will be allowed to do so.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available.
- We sanitize all surfaces we utilize as a matter of course.
- The class will be utilizing as much time outside as possible and attendees will be asked to stay properly distanced from each other.
- We will not be able to accept cash for any purchases, but will only accept credit card transactions for merchandise.
- Our tables and equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between groups.
- We have changed food sampling protocols to allow for social distancing
We will do all we can to socially distance seating (class size is currently 50%), although small groups that arrive together and wish to sit/stand together will be allowed to do so.
Our classes are held in private venues like breweries and distilleries, and as such, we honor their rules on Covid precautions. Almost all breweries are requiring masks to be worn when not actively eating or drinking. Most venues we work with require patrons to wear a mask before being seated, if they’re up and walking around in the brewery, ordering a beer at the bar, or using the restroom. In order to comply with the brewery rules (and local county and state orders where applicable), we are asking that masks be worn by all class attendees except while actively consuming food or beverage. We require masks to be worn by all of our staff, other than our pitmaster instructor while he is speaking.
During COVID-19 BrisketU will not be able to accept cash for any purchases, but will only accept credit card transactions for merchandise. Cash policies for beer purchases vary by the brewery. Many are currently cashless also.