What precautions has BrisketU taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19?
We take the safety of our guests seriously, and while we can’t guarantee total protection, we will commit to doing all we can. We have placed the following guidelines and precautions in each class for your comfort and protection:
- We require masks to be worn by all of our staff, other than our pitmaster instructor while he is speaking.
- Class capacity has been cut down to allow social distancing. Most venues are now operating with only a 15-18 person class size to allow for social distancing.
- Some class times have been adjusted to operate before the brewery opens to the public for enhanced safety and social distancing.
- We will do all we can to socially distance seating, although small groups that arrive together and want to sit together will be allowed to do so.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available.
- We sanitize all surfaces we utilize as a matter of course.
- The class will be utilizing as much time outside as possible and attendees will be asked to stay properly distanced from each other.
- We will not be able to accept cash for any purchases, but will only accept credit card transactions for merchandise.
- Our tables and equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between groups.
- We have changed food sampling protocols to allow for social distancing