Class Description and Current Schedule
Each class has been expertly developed to take place for three hours on either Saturday or Sunday, both indoors in the classroom and outdoors around the BBQ Pit. Select the convenient date and time for you below and follow the prompts. For your convenience, we have multiple class times, 10am-1pm, 11am-2pm, or noon-3pm. Your choice. Remember, we don’t serve lunch, but you can buy beer from our host brewery. This is supposed to be easy, low-key, and fun. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the joys of creating your own backyard BBQ.
Select your most convenient class time from the schedule below. Remember to check back routinely, as we will be adding specialty BBQ classes once they are finalized.
Current Class Schedule: Nashville, TN
|Sun, July 10th (BrisketU)||Corsair Distillery||9:30am-12:30pm||Register|
|Sun, July 17th (BrisketU)||The Black Abbey||11am-2pm||Register|
|Sat, July 23rd (BrisketU)||East Nashville Beer Works||10am-1pm||Register|
|Sun, July 24th (BrisketU)||Tailgate Brewery||10am-1pm||Register|
|Sat, Augst 6th (BrisketU)||Fat Bottom Brewing||10am-1pm||Register|
|Sun, August 7th (BrisketU)||New Heights Brewing Co.||10:30am-1:30pm||Register|
Check back often as we are posting new class dates and new locations regularly for the Nashville area. Remember, we do private events also!
Class Description: Backyard Pitmaster
Things you need to know about the class:
- Enjoy the class for $89.
- We have everything you need, including notepaper and pencils
- In most cases, you will have the option to sample the end product(s), but not take it home.
- All ticket sales are final and are valid for the specified time and date only.
- Your ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged for future class dates
- In the rare event of a cancellation by Backyard Pitmasters, get your money back 100%
- We reserve the right to make any changes to class dates, times, or locations due to uncontrollable circumstances
- Your presence at a class constitutes your consent to be photographed or videotaped for the promotional use of Backyard Pitmasters.
- For answers to more common questions visit the FAQ page.