Private Events: Virtual or In-Person, your choice.
Looking for Unique Client Entertainment, Team Activity or Party Idea?
Coming your way straight from Backyard Pitmasters’ private professional BYP studios, our BBQ classes are the perfect solution. There’s a new way to entertain your group with our high-quality virtual live events. The companies we have worked with report how much their customers love the event and boast the highest retention percentage of any virtual entertainment they’ve tried (typically in the mid-high 90’s). For less than the cost of a round of golf or a nice lunch, our Pitmaster will walk your group through a complete 90-minute interactive Texas BBQ pitmaster class. And when they’re done, each “student” will be vested with the semi-official degree of Certified Backyard Pitmaster, complete with a diploma.
We offer you the choice of BrisketU, RibsU, TurkeyU, WildgameU, ChickensU, and now SeafoodU.
- It’s private and customized to your wishes
- Professional broadcast-quality production
- 100% live and interactive (guests may ask questions)
- Supported on most major video platforms including Zoom, Webex, Skype and Meet
- We can travel to your location if preferred (depending on Covid restrictions)
- Everything is included for the class
- Backyard Pitmasters Professional Instructor
- BBQ Pit
- The meat relative to the chosen topic
- Wood and charcoal
- Printed or Digital Handout for Instruction
- Overview of Pit Types
- Discussion of Tools you will need
- Trimming and Rubs Demonstration
- Demonstration/Explanation of different smoke profiles of wood
- “Certified Backyard Pitmaster” diploma for each guest, suitable for framing and hanging in any respectable man-cave or lady-lair
- We can customize your event to your audience, help choose a date and time, and even add on our famous Graduate spice mix and other gifts (Just call us and let us know what you want)
- Client Entertainment
- Block Parties
- Bachelor Parties
- Team Building
- A Group of Friends
- Game Day Parties
- Family Reunions
- Any Reason to Learn this True Texas Smoking Tradition!
How to schedule your event:
- Call 650-660-6495 or email us at email@example.com with your details.
- Schedule the date and time. (allow for 2-3 hours of class in person and 90 minutes virtual, and at least an hour of set up and tear down time for our team)
- Sign the agreement from Backyard Pitmasters that will be sent upon date selection and number of participants
- Provide a non-refundable deposit to hold the class/event date. (Payable thru PayPal or Credit Card)
- Provide payment for the remainder of balance before the class date
*There is a minimum event charge of 15 people.